You are invited to the Youth Project’s Annual General Meeting!
Thursday, June 27 @ 6pm-8:30pm!
The Halifax Central Library, Room 301
Learn about what the Youth Project has been up to, provide feedback, and help us to continue to envision futures that hold space for all of us. Plus, AWARDS!
Community members who are interested in supporting the Youth Project’s future are invited to join as members of the Youth Project society at our upcoming meeting. Members are asked to arrive early to sign in (with name/address) in order to have voting status at the meeting.
• Call to order
• Territory acknowledgement
• Approval of agenda
• Approval of previous AGM and November 2018 EGM minutes
• Business arising from minutes
• Presentation of awards
• Annual reports: Board of Directors, Executive Director, Youth Board, Finance Report• Committee Updates
• Proposal to change name of society
• Confirmation of Board Members
The Halifax Central Library is a wheelchair accessible space. To request childcare or ASL services, please email email@example.com