The Youth Project can provide chest binders and gaffs to youth (aged 25 and under) in need. With your binder or gaff, you’ll receive a sheet with wear & care instructions.
To qualify, you are…
- A transgender youth aged 25 or younger
- Living in Nova Scotia
E-mail your order to email@example.com with the following information:
- Binder or Gaff size and style (example: Medium Short Binder, 3-XL Long Binder, Large Gaff)
- Address if the item is to be mailed (please remember to include your postal code!).
- Orders with incomplete information will need to be followed up on, and will take longer to send
- Orders are sent in regular manila or white postal envelopes, with only a return address of the YP
- Please ensure the name you provide is safe to receive mail under.
- If you do not know your required size, please check out the sizing information below.
- If emailing an order isn’t possible, you can call the office (902-429-5429) and we’ll help you with ordering!
Gaff Sizes, Wear and Care information sheet
Safer Tucking Brochure
Binder Size & Measuring Chart
Safer Binding Brochure
Binder Wear & Care Sheet
If there is more demand that we can supply, we will maintain a wait-list until a binder or gaff of your needed size is in.
If you are able to purchase a binder or gaff, you can do so locally in Halifax at Venus Envy, or in Wolfville at Valley Vixen.
For binders, you can also purchase them via the online retailers Underworks or GC2B.
For gaffs, they are available online at TheBreastFormStore; please note this is a more adult-focused website for gender performance, the gaff selection is also what’s available locally at Venus Envy.
If you are seeking children’s sized gaffs, check out LeoLines or TuckBuddies