6-week Drag Program for youth!
- ARE YOU A QUEER YOUTH (14-25)?
- WANT TO LEARN ABOUT FEMINIZING OR MASCULINIZING MAKE-UP, COSTUMES, AND DRAG PERFORMANCE FROM MENTORS?
- WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES?As part of a research project, The Youth Project is hosting ‘Performing Gender’ workshops for youth wanting to explore the world of gender performance.
These workshops will take place over six weeks every Monday night from 6:00 to 8:00 PM starting on May 1st. Workshops will all be held at the Youth Project. *Note there will be no workshop on May 22nd (Holiday).
- Accessories and performance gear provided. Pizza and beverages provided weekly
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Space is limited to 8 participants. You can register in advance or on the day of, when you arrive.
- To register or for more information contact Fenton firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE POSTER (PDF)!